
I got to spend the night with these super cute kids! Hallee and Taylor, I could kiss your faces. Taylor was my boyfriend for the day. Co, I miss you so much. Thanks for letting me come and play with you and sleep on your couch. Cooper, thanks for letting me steal your wife for a day. We should totally be friends more than just once a year. That would be great!

Happy wedding Jennifer. I got to go to Jenny's wedding a couple of weeks ago. It was beautiful! Welcome to the wedding club Jen and Brent!

This was the show I was just in with Derek. For those of you who have never met him, this is really not what he looks like, but in the show he played an indian. Super fun. I got to kiss him on stage. Super Cute husband, isn't he?

Well, it has been a while... well, like forever! Sorry about that. Thought I would let you in on some of the things that have been keeping me from posting.
I had a birthday! I am a quarter of a century. 25! Everyone decided to give me a "Pink" birthday. I got pink clothes, pink flowers, and a pink laptop. Yea for good birthdays.
Hopefully I will find more time to post more than one a year :)
3 comments:
I almost didn't believe you when you said you posted. Good job! One of these days I'm going to come and see you in a play. I had fun last week. We really do need to get together more often.
Yea for new posts! You are adorable in your costumes! Happy birthday, I remember when you turned 16 or 17 and we went to Taco Bell for lunch in a limo, ahh good times!
cute post! you need post more often. did you take pics in cali? cuz i want to see them! if not, post mom's pics. gracias! p.s.where is your pink baby outfit? i do not see it in the picture!
Post a Comment