Yea for grandparents who own a condo on the beach in San Diego! My family got to spend the weekend there over the fourth of July. It was wicked fun. We missed you Kels and Cade. Next year... here are some moments from the trip. These are for you Kels. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
ah sweet! these pictures are great! makes me miss everything and everyone even more! glad you had fun! loves...
How Fun! Glad to see some new posts. Miss ya
You look exactly as I remember. I'm glad to see you looking so happy!
I totally remember going and babysitting you guys at that beach condo. I was only 13, man that was a long time ago. You guys were one of my favs to watch!!!
Hey Missy! You look great! Congrats on getting married! Isn't married life the best! That is so fun that you got to kiss your hubby on stage! Nathan and I have been married for 2and 1/2 years and just had our first little boy named Tanner! I have so manny great memmories of performing and going to Cali with you and the rest of SC! You're awesome! Love ya!
Post a Comment