Friday, November 9, 2007

...AND TO THINK THAT PINK WAS MY FAVORITE COLOR!

So what 24 year old gets pink eye? I thought that was a little kid thing? Apparently not, because yours truely has it. i guess it comes with the day job. Green gunkies in your eye is not fun and definately not attractive in the morning (derek gagged). So I am at home on a friday instead of at work because I am not allowed to be there. Derek told me to look on the bright side... 3 day weekend! It still is no fun and i can't wear my contacts for a week, so I get to sport the cool glasses look for the next 5-7 days. Hip Hip Hooray for me.... not!

2 comments:

Goodman Family said...

So at first I thought you were talking about getting pink contacts. Its been a long day. both my kids are sick. We actually thought Taylor had pink eye. I took him to the DR and he doesn't thank goodness. There is no way I could have put the drop in his eyes. Hope you get better soon. And actually it should be a 4 day weekend. Monday is a holiday.:)

Koren said...

Hi Missy, you're so cute!!! How are you guys?

Koren