
Be afraid... be very afraid!

For Derek's birthday, his dad so kindly bought him "his new baby"! Just for the record, I hate guns. I hate everything about them and what they represent. But when it was a gift, I couldn't make him take it back. Derek was convinced that he was going to get me to like his new toy by having me appreciate it "the marine way". I have to admit, that after a couple of rounds of getting knocked on my butt, I got used to the thing and am actually really good at it. Have you ever seen 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'? Yea, I am kind of like that :)
Family Christmas card?
2 comments:
I laughed really hard when you said you fell down. Only because I knew it was true. Cooper wants a gun, too. I told him no. We have kids in the house. That scares me so bad.
oh dang! i thought you were gonna say you were prego...but then i thought...i'm not so lucky. oh well. welcome, gun, to the family.
Post a Comment